Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I'm going to be a kor kor

In 29 days time ( or earlier) i'm going to be a kor kor. This is how i practise to be a kor kor...



This is the bassinet for my mami's new baby. But I need to test it first. The bassinet is old and worn off, mami said that she's throwing it away. But I think its just fine...
Photobucket
See..I can play my puzzle in this bassinet.

When my mami's new baby comes, I will sleep in the bassinet with baby like this..
Photobucket
I will share my chit chit.
Put blanket.
Sleep on Elmo pillow.
Then I will clap my hands and sing for baby.
Then we watch tv together...

Photobucket
And I will read for baby...
And pat baby to sleep..
and sing la la la...

1 comment:

Blessed mum said...

Jayden sop good boy, sure u can take care of baby when baby is out..so mommy can relax ;P