Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 10, 2008

I want....

Ever since we taught him how to say "I want ...... (something)" he's been asking for many things. Everyday after school he will rush to the fridge and ask for
I want Yakult.
I want Cheese.
I want nana (banana)
I want tantantan (rambutan)

And while he is enjoying his food he will ask for
I want Elmo.
I want play.
I want book.

Although he only began to talk in short sentences at 27 months, it's okay. At least he is starting somewhere and we're not pressuring him. However his vocab on single words improved. Being able to differentiate between Wash and Watch really surprised me cos' I have never really taught him. I guess he's finally listening to what I'm saying. Hahaha

But no matter how much he improved and changed, he's still stucked to his pacifier (which is about to koyak anytime now) and his Elmo pillow. Look at his shy face when I snapped his picture in the car the other day.
Photobucket

Photobucket
I just love this shy look of my kiddo!

2 comments:

chanelwong said...

that pillow must be sooo cute n comfy...that's why he love it...

Blessed mum said...

don't mind me saying...I read some where that children "stuck" to pacifier will have some speech pronouciation problem...

Hope its not true.