Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Your first report card

Photobucket

Jayden Boy, this is your first report book. Although there're many "N"= Needs improvement compared to "S" = Satisfactory, I just want to tell you that I'm very proud of you. Being only 2, you're a very tough boy and a good one (well, sometimes). Teacher constantly praised you and said that you're more matured compared to the rest.

Photobucket

Mami hopes that there will be better remarks on you on your 2nd report book. I am sure you will do well, because I can see that you're improving everyday. Love Ya !

Photobucket

7 comments:

Blessed mum said...

boys usually takes longer to settle compared to girls...

He will made mommy proud when he is ready : )

Kok said...

Oh mi gosh, Lil Jayden got his first report card already! Lil Jayden is a good boy. I give you one Star! *
:)

Anonymous said...

Wahh...so young already got report card.

chanelwong said...

Well done Jayden....

Moonlight_tears said...

The teacher is so cute, needs improvement???? That is so cute, well, Jayden is too cute too.

Anonymous said...

Teacher has bad english: " He is not settle down". You might want to confirm this with Lucas' English teacher mommy, KittyCat.
If I'm right, then Jayden will not be able to improve his english under this teacher, I think.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sasha - Ya, the sentence could be either "He still needs to settle down" or "He has yet to settle down" or "He has not yet settled down".

In any case, I think Jayden needs more time to adjust to being in preschool.

I'm not sure how long he's been there already but he'd probably take up to 6 months to feel really comfy!

He's getting cuter by the day. I sure wish Lucas' hair would settle down...