Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, February 25, 2008

Grandpa KC was in town

Last week, Grandpa KC was in town. So we went out to eat at this place near the Horse place. We reached there quite early so Mami and Dadi brought me to see horse..
Now I know what is a HOS (horse). At first I was scared of it.

Photobucket

Then the more I touch it, the more it came near to me and wanted to kiss me!
Photobucket

Then the food came and they play with the food.
Photobucket

I like this food. It has the crunchy crunchy thing.
Photobucket

Photobucket
I like it very much!

I was abit cranky that day, so my kong kong carried me around to look at ISH (fish), BID (bird) and HOS (horse).
Photobucket

My mami was so busy eating the crab, she forgot to take my picture with Grandpa KC. :( Soweeee....

4 comments:

Annie Q said...

Wah! Where is this place ar? Got horse one?

KK and WS said...

wow...i like the 2nd picture where the horse trying to kiss JAyden...so cute on Jayden's reaction...

Health Freak Mommy said...

Yalor where's that place with horse? Who is grandpa KC?

Nina @ BabyBoon said...

please please tell where the horsie place is!

ehhh... halal or not actually? hehehehehhe... if not halal... alamakkkkkk tension man..