Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

OO......................



Remember I said I want to teach him to say Orange?

Well, as planned I bought 2 oranges from the supermarket and sliced it up real nicely and another one left it untouched. So i showed it to him and immediately he said AHPUH!

I told him "No Jayden. Not Apple. This is OOOOOOORAAAAAAAAAANGEEEEEEEEEE

He looked at me.

Blinked his eyes.

And he opened his mouth and said ...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

At this moment, in my heart I was saying "YES! YES! He's gonna say it!"

And he continued to say

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - TI!

*pengsan!*

Okayla...Oti, Oti la. As long he knows that Orange is not Apple.




No not gonna teach him COCONUT. I think I will go botak! Hahahahahah
Just wanted to show you guys that he can carry a coconut by himself while he has another spoon in the hand. My son quite strong eh? But what happened to the muscle?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wat u mean wat happened to the muscle? i blur...

n'way, how come the table cloth all WET one? hahahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

he might say "oooooo - nut" if you teach him.

Anonymous said...

Very strong.. and clever.. to eat.. :) if only chloe can take some lessons.. ;)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.