Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Things I Love When I am 21 months!

I love....

My New Bed..
newbed

My 4 legged toys...
animals

xmas-thomas
I like to play other people's toys and not my own.

thomas
I like train that joints with magnet..i hope mami get me one of my own...

in-the-cabinat
I like to hide in cabinets..

jaydeninpool
I like it when mami blow bubble in the water...

breakfast2
I like to eat standing up..

DSC_1705
I love to dance in front of the mirror...

panpac-pain
Sometimes I will miss the mirror and bang the mirror...

playground1
I love playground...

pg2
I love the swing...

playground2
and i still love spoon!

jayden-with-spoon
And i love to drool..

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Annie Q said...

Happy 21 months!
Wow..ur mummy bought u so so many things! Ur new bed look very nice, aunty like it also..hehehe

Mewwii quikmas & hoppy new year ya!!