Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 22, 2007

Jayden says: I am 19 Months and ChutChut-less!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Yesterday I have turned to be 19 months! And good new for Mai Poh and bad news for me, I'm Off ChutChut for almost 6 days already! Sometimes I felt that I miss my chutchut so much I will wiggle and looked sad but Mami and Dadi will bring me out for kaikai and distract me from being sad. But sometimes especially when I want to sleep and when I wake up, I will miss my chutchut. *sob*

Yesterday, a camera man came to our house and took videos of us. He came so near to my face and I was so scared. Luckily he left quite fast. *phew*

And today Mami didn't go to work. She changed me when I was half asleep. When I woke up I saw my favourite shirt and my socks. I love to wear socks. When I wear socks it means that I get to wear my sports shoes. And when I get to wear my sports shoes it means that I can go out and run and run and run!!!!

Dadi came home and picked us up And we drove to this place called TV3. And we went to a room filled with other ppl. I saw Rachel but I was too busy running around and playing with.....errr myself and my blocks and my book.

Then they brough Mami to another room with so many spotlights and camera man! And then they say "In 5 seconds!" and they start to talk. I don't know what they're talking about but I was too busy checking out the studio with Dadi.

Mami said she has the video but she needs to upload it, but do you want to see it?
If yes, then she will upload it.

Here are sone of the picture taken after the show.

wanita-hari-ini-jayden
With the two sexy hosts and the rest of the blogger mommies and kids.


wanita-hari-ini-jayden2
Rachel, Qiqi and Myself.


wanita-hari-ini-jayden3
With my Mami


wanita-hari-ini-jayden4
And Just Mommies and Kids!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quick..quick...quick..I wanna see video. Must be real fun on TV eh. Too bad I miss the show. Should tell me earlier mahh...then I can 'bung cheong'.

Leena said...

shireen IMed me to tune in to tv3, and there i saw so many pretty mummies. well done. how come didn't put jayden in the show like qiqi?

Anonymous said...

How will I get to see this video of your mummy, Jayden?

Well done to Jayden for not having chut chut anymore! :)

Nadia said...

Babe, fasterlaaaa upload the video! :) Want to see all you pretty mommies.. ;)

Everyday Healy said...

wah.... how come I miss this Big ocasion? Must be very fun! Quick quick, Video please....

Leena said...

btw, come over to my blog to claim your free cool shades k!!

http://babyshern.blogspot.com/2007/10/
someone-gave-me-cool-shades.html

NomadicMom said...

Quick upload the video...