Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, December 22, 2006

He is 9 Months Old!


I couldn't sleep last night. Was busy trying to create a scrap using my hubby's laptop. His laptop also dun have photoshop so have to use his microsoft powerpoint 2003. It's much better than 97 cos the picture can turn turn. But after dunno like how many hours struggling to drag and drag the stuff, i still don't like the scrap. I gave up at 12am. Then i couldn't sleep the whole night..guess i was too hyper thinking of how to create a nice one. This morning early early i come to work and start on this scrap using my laupeh computer. It's just too torturing using Microsoft powerpoint to create this...Dang! This Christmas I'm gonna get myself a new pc or laptop!

Anyway, it's about my son now. Yes, my son is already 9 months old. Boy, time flies and he has grown so much taller and my kangaroo pouch is still there. In another 3 months time, we're gonna celebrate his birthday proly in A&W or McD. We'll see how..
At the beginning of 9 months, he can crawl on fours and began to hold on to things, stand up and cruise around. He's much more expressive now and talks more. bli bleh bli bleh...like me yakking about my everyday happenings in my office. hehehe
Anyway...MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! i wanted to create one with Christmad Deco but it's just too torturing creating a scrap using microsoft Ppt with so many colours!

No comments: